This privacy notice tells you about the information we collect from you when you use our website, sign up to receive our newsletter, comment on blog post or create an account to administer or play our games and assessments. In collecting this information, we are acting as a data controller and, by law, we are required to provide you with information about us, about why and how we use your data, and about the rights you have over your data.
Who are we?
Strategicadventures.eu belongs to the Kite Rider – Strategic Adventures Ltd. group of companies. Our headquarter is located at Swalcliffe House, Pencombe, HR7 4SH, United Kingdom. You can contact us by post at the above address, by email at kiterider(at)kiterideradventures.com or by telephone on +44 (0)1568 615946.
In the following, the terms “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the customers using our website and services. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will carefully treat your personal information.
We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to the contact details above.
Our data protection registration number is (currently in processing by the ICO).
What personal data do we collect?
(a) Information you voluntarily provide to us:
- information that you contractually provide to us for the purpose of registering an account on our system;
- information that you explicitly provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us
(b) Information we collect automatically:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
Why do we collect this information?
(a) Creating an account
When creating an account with one of our subsidiary companies we will use this information, in conjunction with a password you choose, to secure your purchases to you. Your orders will be locked to this account for future access.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- invite you to review the website using a trusted third-party service;
(b) Subscribing to our newsletter
We may use your personal information to:
- send you emails containing information about our own products and related services, including special offers. We will only send you our newsletter for as long as you continue to consent.
What do we do with your information?
Your information is securely stored on our database and is only shared within our group of companies and with the third parties required to enable us to provide you the services you have acquired from us and offer you support and specific offers and promotions.
The categories of 3rd party recipients with which this data may be shared are:
- Database and Server Provider: All-Inkl.com – Neue Medien Muennich GmbH
- Payment Provider (if applicable): Paypal
- Email Provider: Mailchimp
- Support Provider (if applicable): Kite Rider – Strategic Adventures Ltd.
- Store Review Provider: Trustpilot
- Site Visitor Analysis Provider: Google Analytics, WordPress Stats, SumoMe
Your information is stored on a server located in Germany and offline inside the UK but may be transferred outside the EEA. Any data stored outside of the UK is entrusted to companies which offer the same GDPR level of security.
We will not use the information to make any automated decisions that might affect you. The exception are our assessment simulations. To use these services we will ask your consent, granting us permission to process your data, separately for each individual service or product.
How long do we keep your information for?
Your account information and purchase history is kept on our systems for as long as you have an account on our system, then legally for a further seven years after any account closure.
Newsletter subscriptions are kept as long as you continue to consent to receive our newsletter.
Your rights over your information
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct any inaccuracies.
You can also ask for it to be erased, you can ask for us to give you a copy of the information and you can request that we stop processing your information.
How to ask us to stop processing your account information.
If you wish for us to stop processing account information then the simplest way to do this is to request an account cancellation. This will remove access to your account and will flag the account and its associated data to be removed after the retention. To make such a request please contact us via the email support(at)strategicnudge.com.
How to ask us to stop processing your email subscription information.
You can withdraw your consent to receive our email subscription at any time, an ‘Unsubscribe’ button is included at the end of every subscription email that we send to you, simply click on this link and follow the instructions.
Additionally you can email us or write to us using the contact details above.
Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information we would like to hear it first and have a chance to address it. You also have the option to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office